Mary Waldron is a native Californian, copywriter, blogger and vintage based in sunny Los Angeles, Calif. Notorious for being “the loudest baby” in the hospital nursery on the day she was born, Mary has always been a very expressive communicator, whether she’s writing, speaking or performing. She earned her Master’s degree in communication and her Bachelor’s degree in theatre at California State University, Fullerton. Mary’s early background is in entertainment, with experience working inside television / film development, talent agencies and television shows. Since 2006, Mary has worked as an in-house copywriter for the beauty/skincare, recruiting, healthcare-marketing industries.
Mary is most passionate about film, music, fashion, ridiculously meticulous copywriting, exploring and traveling, helping people and animals, and eating dark chocolate.
Mary’s professional skill set includes:
– Copywriting, editing and proofreading for websites, email campaigns, newsletters, print advertisements, press releases, feature articles, profile articles, facts sheets, brochures, blogs, white papers, corporate bios, reports, case studies, television scripts, book manuscripts, resumes and cover letters
– SEO and other web-content strategies to drive traffic, click-throughs and lead generation
– Project management for website launches
– Public relations and pitching stories to the media
– Social media strategy and community management
– Writing, directing and hosting Web videos
– Interviewing high-profile celebrities, executives and attorneys